Re: [lammps-users] Python and animations

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 07:24:06 -0600

CCing Richard,  IPyLAMMPS is not part
of LAMMPS, right?  Is there an author you can
ask these Qs to directly?

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 6:14 PM, Gideon Simpson <gideon.simpson@...24...> wrote:
I’m finding that on one of my machines (a Mac), I can’t dump my output to a movie from a IPyLammps script with the command:

L.dump("3 all movie 100 anim.mpeg type type adiam 1.0")

The same script, run on a linux machine, has no problem.  There is also no problem on the Mac if I run this as a standard script with the command line.  Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot/resolve  this?

engaging tech sites,!
lammps-users mailing list