Re: [lammps-users] distribution of the pressure in gas

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 06:58:20 -0600

The compute stress/atom command explains how to compare
its results to the total system pressure - the results should
be the same.  If you want "pressure in some local region"
you have to normalize by a volume, either per-atom or per-bin,
as the compute stress/atom doc page explains.

A text book (or google) can explain how to convert
P in atmospheres (real units) to any other units.

Steve