[lammps-users] Run command

From: Asadollahzadeh <niliasadollahzadeh@...24...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 06:41:24 +0330

Hi!
I have bi_axial loading with same rate (0.01); 3% in y direction & 17% in x direction. my time step is 0.001, so I need to do run command 3000 time steps for y & 17000 time steps. How can I apply run command that is started loading in 2 direction simultaneously, after 3000 time steps loading on y is stopped and loading on x is continued the remaining 14000 time steps?

So thanks;
Nili