Re: [lammps-users] group/group force

From: Giacomo Fiorin <giacomo.fiorin@...24...>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 13:53:41 -0400

This is a re-hash of your previous message.  I believe Axel's answer is still appropriate for this as well.

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 1:06 PM, <lammps-users@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:
Dear all
There is a box which has 60000 gold atoms with fcc crystal structure
Now I want to divide it in to groups which each group has 8 atoms then I should calculate interactive forces between them
Is there any command for it ?
I have tried group command but lammps accept just 32 groups
Thanks for your help