Re: [lammps-users] Out of range atoms - cannot compute PPPM

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 11:49:14 -0400

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 11:40 AM, R. Varsha <varsharani.0909@...24...> wrote:
Sorry, but that time a single had missed when I was copying my script in the mail.

​regardless ​of that, you copied *twice* an input that *cannot* produce the error you quoted, because it will exit _before_ with a *different* error.

so you have now wasted my time due to your carelessness and stopped any desire on my side to help you.

axel.