Re: [lammps-users] [lammps users] Graphene with epoxy problem

From: sumit nagar <sn971489@...24...>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 16:31:54 +0530

Axel (Sir) ,

Actually i posted this three to four times because the lammps owner
said that it is rejecting my messages because of file size.
Sorry ,if that bothers you .

Sir,

My question is what command do i follow for my time integration .Can
you please provide a hint .I am a slow learner and my institute does
not have a MD expert only my guide knows a bit about it and he used
material studio for his simulations during his PhD .

Sorry if you get perturbed by my e-mail.
Sumit ,Nagar
M.Tech (Production engg)
B.E (Production and Ind Engg)
MCSA 70-290 ,SQL (Oracle z -007)