Re: [lammps-users] about OMP and TAD

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 15:49:40 -0400

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 3:21 PM, Fernanda S Teixeira <nandast@...12...6816...> wrote:
Dear Axel and lammps users,

I was running TAD without any problems and this week I installed on two lammps-11Aug17 computers with the user-omp package. On those two computers, things are strange and I can not even run "in.tad" in the examples folder. The program does not stop, but nothing really happens. Is there any reason for this?

​does this also happen, after you uninstall the USER-OMP package?

axel.​

Fernanda S Teixeira

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey@...92......  http://goo.gl/1wk0