[lammps-users] Cut-On function (!)

From: "Nasiri, Samaneh" <samaneh.nasiri@...4839...>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 15:11:59 +0000

Dear Lammps users,

I have a system including two sheets of graphene and one platinum cluster in between them. I am using Tersoff potential which describes Pt-Pt, Pt-C and C-C interactions only in short range. What do you suggest if  I want to include C-C long range interactions(vdW force between two graphene sheets)?

Bests,

Samaneh

--
Samaneh Nasiri, M.Sc.
Doctorate Candidate at Institute for Materials Simulation (WW8)

Department of Materials Science
Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nürnberg

Dr.-Mack-Str. 77, 90762 Fürth, Germany
Room: 2.024
phone: +49 911 65078-65065
fax:   +49 911 65078-65066