Re: [lammps-users] Fwd: Moltemplate Execution

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 17:35:50 -0400

why are you so upset? last time i checked, it is not a civil right to be allowed to post to this mailing list.

​as a mailing list maintainer, was simply reminding you, that your discussion has become off-topic for this particular mailing list
and i was reminding you to be less selfish and more considerate toward the ~850 other people ​on this list.