Re: [lammps-users] MS-CG

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 08:52:16 -0400

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 8:11 AM, <lammps-users@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:
Dear all

My project is about simulation crystalline (gold) with force matching coarse graining method
So I need use MS-CG code
I need your help to explain briefly that how I can activate this code

http://lammps.sandia.gov/doc/Section_start.html
http://lammps.sandia.gov/doc/Section_packages.html

Thanks for your help