[lammps-users] ERROR DUMP COMMAND

From: Carmen Rotolo <carmen_rotolo@...6371...>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 13:52:01 +0000

Hi everyone!
I downloaded the 64-bit Windows installer package, following your instruction. The instalation seems to be ok.
However, I have tried to run the tutorial number 4 of your website "Uniaxial Compression", but the simulation can't be finalized, because of the error "cannot open dump file".
I checked in the "errors" section of your web site and the only explanation reported is "The output file for the dump command cannot be opened. Check that the path and name are correct."
I am 100% sure the path and the name are correct!
Could anyone please tell me what the reason can be for this type of error?

Thank you very much!!!