[lammps-users] Python and animations

From: Gideon Simpson <gideon.simpson@...24...>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 17:14:36 -0700

I’m finding that on one of my machines (a Mac), I can’t dump my output to a movie from a IPyLammps script with the command:

L.dump("3 all movie 100 anim.mpeg type type adiam 1.0")

The same script, run on a linux machine, has no problem.  There is also no problem on the Mac if I run this as a standard script with the command line.  Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot/resolve  this?

-gideon