[lammps-users] Poisuille flow

From: m n <mnnfean@...16...>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 21:47:21 +0000 (UTC)

Dear LAMMPS users,

I am trying to simulate argon flow between two parallel metallic plates with different constant temperatures. In order to simulate the argon flow, I use the "fix ID group-ID addforce f_x 0.0 0.0" but after applying the force, the temperature of  flow region increases dramatically. When there is no force applied on the argon particles, the temperature is reasonable.

I would really appreciate if somebody could help me to figure out this issue.

Santiago