[lammps-users] Inquiry on Epsilon/Sigma Units in Quartic Bonds

From: MASATO KOIZUMI <mkoizumi@...3709...>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 10:25:55 -0700

Dear LAMMPS Users,

Hello. This is Masato Koizumi, and I am using LAMMPS for my molecular dynamics simulations.

I would like to ask a question in regards to the quartic bond potential. If the sigma and epsilon parameters in the WCA terms of the quartic potential are set intrinsically to 1.0, I was curious if the bond_style quartic command can only be used for non-dimensional LJ units. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Masato Koizumi