Re: [lammps-users] Amber FF

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 10:03:39 -0400

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 9:37 AM, Hossein Geraili <geraili.hsn@...36.....24...> wrote:
Dear Lammps users,
I am using Amber force field optimized for my molecule, and it(in the article) has only two parameters for the angle. In the lammps section Howto for Amber angle_style charmm in introduced, but for charmm angle_style one should specify 4 parameters( 2Urey_Bradley parameters). I simulated with harmonic and I get a big error. Any idea where should I find these Urey_Bradley parameters? Actually the "distance between the 1,3 atoms in the harmonic potential" which is the Rub(one of the parameters, I can find. But, what about the force constant?

​here is the $5000 question: what is the force constant of term that does not exist?

axel.​

Best

--
Hosein Geraili Daronkola