Re: [lammps-users] nonpriodic boundry condition

From: Hossein Geraili <geraili.hsn@...24...>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 21:14:30 +0330

Dear Dr. Axel,
I have this much information from article and there is no more than this almost anywhere.

"To calculate the cohesive energy
density, the average internal energy and molar volume of the
liquid were obtained from the liquid simulation, and the average
internal energy of the ideal gas was obtained by simulating a
single [bmim][PF6] ion pair at the same temperature as the liquid
but at zero pressure (i.e., no periodic boundary conditions)."

could you please help me with this exhausting issue. As you said it makes no sense to control temperature, but I need internal energy(total energy) in this temperature to calculate something else.

Best regards

Sent with Mailtrack