Re: [lammps-users] nonpriodic boundry condition

From: Hossein Geraili <geraili.hsn@...24...>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 20:05:02 +0330

Can I say that NPT with 0.00 atm pressure is the same as nonperiodic boundary condition?

best

Sent with Mailtrack

On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 7:33 PM, Hossein Geraili <geraili.hsn@...24...> wrote:
Dear lammps users,
How can I control the temperature in nonperiodic boundary condition without controlling volume with NVE? I want to calculate density at the ideal gas state, so I need to control temperature, but thermostats have no time integration.
best regards

--
Hosein Geraili Daronkola
M.Sc.Graduated of physical chemistry