[lammps-users] pair style hybrid overlay

From: Matthew Wander <mcfwander@...24...>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 11:52:47 -0400

Is it possible to control which pair style is calculated first using hybrid overlay? Is it in order of input, e.g. pair_style      hybrid/overlay coul/wolf 0.2 9.00 morse 9.00
Where the coulombs would be calculated first and then morse second?

I realize in most cases it is irrelevant but for the case I am concerned with it very much matters.

matthew