[lammps-users] Quartic Bonds and Lennard-Jones Potential

From: MASATO KOIZUMI <mkoizumi@...3709...>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 14:02:25 -0700

Dear LAMMPS users,

Hello. This is Masato Koizumi and I am using LAMMPS for my molecular dynamics simulation.

I would like to ask a question regarding the quartic bonds.

From reading the LAMMPS manual, it seems that I do not need to specify the sigma and epsilon parameters of the quartic bonds.

It seems that the default values for the sigma and epsilon LJ parameters in the quartic bond is 1.0. If yes, I would greatly appreciate if you could inform me on how I could specify the sigma and epsilon values for the quartic bonds. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Masato Koizumi