[lammps-users] Fwd: [lammps-user] learning resources required

From: sumit nagar <sn971489@...24...>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 15:09:07 +0530

Axel ,

To put the problem that i am facing in a more precise terms is "How can we classify " command that these set will be used for initialization,this set of command will be used for equilibration and these many will be used for outputs .I have just been using lammps for past ten days and page 43 of the lammps documentation gives a summary of classifying commands but it does not include all the commands .

Regards,
Sumit ,Nagar
M.Tech (Production engg)
B.E (Production and Ind Engg)