[lammps-users] [lammps-user] learning resources required

From: sumit nagar <sn971489@...24...>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 15:00:08 +0530

Axel,

The trouble that i am facing is infact very correct i don't have prerequisite knowledge about molecular dynamics .I will read and understand it from "Understanding molecular dynamics simulations -from algorithm to applications " by Frenkel and smit .I would like to know that apart from "Examples" directory in the installation folder and couple of links like mentioned below

http://lammps.sandia.gov/workshops.html
http://lammps.sandia.gov/tutorials.html
http://lammps.sandia.gov/tutorials/italy14/italy_examples_Mar14.pdf

Are there any other helping hands for understanding lammps .The main problem that i face is sequence of commands that i need to put in a script which command should follow which commands ?

I am trying to read  all 2000 pages of the documentation but i cannot seem to remember all the commands .This remains a problem selecting which command should follow which command .Is there any chronological order which we can follow and can select from the various commands .

Sumit ,Nagar
M.Tech (Production engg)
B.E (Production and Ind Engg)
MCSA 70-290 ,SQL (Oracle z -007)