[lammps-users] dump image/movie on macos

From: Gideon Simpson <gideon.simpson@...24...>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 23:43:08 -0700

I’m trying to get dump image/movie working on a macOS machine with the latest lammps.  I have libjpeg,libpng, and ffmpeg installed through macports, and the compiling of lammps with the associated flags goes through (i.e., I see linking against -lpng).  However, when I go to use the dump commands in any scripts, I get errors like:

ERROR: Support for writing images in PNG format not included (../dump_image.cpp:89)

Has anyone gotten this combination of software working?