Re: [lammps-users] Compilation warning

From: Stefan Paquay <stefanpaquay@...24...>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 18:38:05 -0400

Me and my big mouth. I apparently fixed it locally but never propagated it upstream. The function was never called anywhere anyway so it's mostly a change to get rid of a compiler warning, but still, thanks for cleaning up.

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 6:24 PM, Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...43...4...> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 6:20 PM, Stefan Paquay <stefanpaquay@...24...> wrote:

>>> unless you are planning to do development in the USER-MANIFOLD
>>> package, you should not worry about it.
>>> it is a bug, but not a critical one. it only affects function
>>> generating test output for developers.
>>>
>>> axel.
>

> Indeed. FYI, it is fixed in later versions but it is pretty much harmless.

FYI, this one is not (yet) fixed:
https://github.com/akohlmey/lammps/commit/836a6d292c10a4c1d8a77b3586d2ebeb2858cf27

axel.