Re: [lammps-users] Fwd: Command for adding tensile force to atoms in a simulation box

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 09:15:15 -0400

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 5:49 AM, sumit nagar <sn971489@...24...> wrote:
> Axel ,
>
> Can you give your insights on this issue ? This is a very simple script.

exactly because it is such a simple problem, you should be able to
figure it out by yourself from studying the documentation.
if you cannot even sort out such a simple problem, how can you expect
to handle "real" problems (i.e. research problems)? which are usually
much more complex and require much more complex inputs.

axel.