[lammps-users] Command for adding tensile force to atoms in a simulation box

From: sumit nagar <sn971489@...24...>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 12:45:11 +0530

Sir ,

Currently i am executing "fix deform" command but that puts entire simulation box in tension with its usage when used with "erate" keyword .I want a command that puts the atoms inside a simulation box  in tension .Can anyone please tell me the name of the command so that i can use it in my simulation .
Sumit ,Nagar
M.Tech (Production engg)
B.E (Production and Ind Engg)
MCSA 70-290 ,SQL (Oracle z -007)