[lammps-users] Fwd: [lammps -user] Learning resources

From: sumit nagar <sn971489@...24...>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 12:13:36 +0530

Thanks Nader for your inputs and help . James, exactly i want to model a graphene sheet and then i want to calculate its stress and strain till fracture and i want to dump the fractured sheet as the output.How this is possible via lammps .? I am using VMD to model the graphene sheet and converting it into lammps readable file but it is giving me errors as unexpected end of data file reached .Are there any tutorials which can help me in these issues ?
Sumit ,Nagar
M.Tech (Production engg)
B.E (Production and Ind Engg)
MCSA 70-290 ,SQL (Oracle z -007)