[lammps-users] Illegal pair_style command Error

From: Jatin Kashyap <jk435@...6426...>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 14:25:35 -0400

Dear LAMMPS users,

I’m a beginner level user of the LAMMPS software. I’m trying to run a LAMMPS simulation for a graphene sheet inside a water droplet. In the log file I’m getting following error:

air_style          hybrid airebo 2.5 1 1 lj/cut/coul/long/tip4p 2 3 1 1 0.125 9 8
ERROR: Illegal pair_style command (../pair_airebo.cpp:150)

All I know about this script is, it was working fine 3 -4 years ago in the older version of LAMMPS so I think it’s the problem with in the command formatting of the latest version that is different from older version. Can anybody give me the hint and link to the relative docs webpage to learn more about it.

Thanks a lot for your time, and efforts.

—————————

Jatin Kashyap (https://web.njit.edu/~jk435/)
Ph.D. Student
DDLab Group
Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT)
Newark, NJ 07102