[lammps-users] real number of dihedral types in DPPC

From: Neda Rafiee <ne.rafiee@...444...>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 18:42:57 +0330

Dear users,
Anyone knows how I can be sure about the exact number of dihedral types in DPPC molecule?
In fact, I used the "charmm2lammps.pl" to convert my psf file into lammps data file, using the following topology and parameter files:
"top_all36_lipid.rtf " and  "par_all36_lipid.prm"
Now, I obtained 15 atom types, 18 bond type, 36 angle type and 73 dihedral type. I  don't know where to check these numbers to be sure about the conversion.
Thanks in advance,
Neda