Re: [lammps-users] fix npt command

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 08:49:42 -0600

yes, compressive

Steve

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 10:26 AM, Rajesh <creativeidleminds@...24...> wrote:
Dear users
I want to apply compressive hydrostatic pressure on a polymer melt using fix npt command. I want to know whether +ve values are compressive or negative values?

fix 1 water npt temp 300.0 300.0 100.0 iso 10.0 10.0 1000.0

like in command above, Pstart=10 and Pstop=10. Here does it mean compressive pressure?

Thanks

Rajesh