Re: [lammps-users] [lammps -user] Learning resources

From: Wes Barnett <w.barnett@...668...>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 09:24:12 -0400

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 9:03 AM, sumit nagar <sn971489@...24...> wrote:
Sir,

I am quite new to lammps .Are there any tutorials,online videos ,scripts and examples apart from lammps documentation that i can follow .I will be quite grateful to you if you can spare a bit of your time to help me finding learning resources.

Have you worked through the examples in the source code?

The LAMMPS website and source code has a ton of different examples of a variety of problems. If that's not adequate for the type of problem you want to address with LAMMPS, then you should specify what exactly you are interested in learning.

--
James "Wes" Barnett
Postdoctoral Research Scientist