[lammps-users] Compilation error

From: "Kim, Changjae" <cjkim@...1803...>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 02:15:18 +0000

Hi guys,

I would like to get your reply in solving my problem.

I was trying to compile Lammps in my computer, but an error message was popped up as follows.

Compilation aborted for ../dump_netcdf.cpp (code 2)

Make[1]: *** [dump_netcdf.o] Error 2

Make[1]: Leaving directory ‘/home/chang1261/Classmaterial/lammps-11Aug17/src/Obj_intel

Make: *** [intel] Error 2

Of you guys, anyone have had a similar problem with me?

If it is, please comment or give your solution.

Thank you.

Kim, Changjae

Ph.D Student

School of Petroleum and Geological Engineering

Mewbourne College of Earth & Energy

The University of Oklahoma

100 East Boyd, SEC 1210

Norman, Oklahoma 73019