Re: [lammps-users] Bug of Voronoi package for large number of atoms?

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 08:52:26 -0600

Where is it crashing?  Inside the Voro++ library,
in compute_voronoi_atom.cpp, or elsewhere?
How many atoms/MPI task are you running with?
You can add some print statements to figure out
where it is crashing.  It could be that
enough memory cannot be allocated, either
by LAMMPS or Voro++.  If the latter doesn't
check (LAMMPS generally does), then it
could crash.

Steve