Re: [lammps-users] Keeping a particular region empty during run

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 08:44:24 -0600

You'd need to apply some repulsive force to keep
atoms out of the region.  Fix wall/region can do
something like that.

Steve

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 10:42 PM, Rajesh <creativeidleminds@...24...> wrote:
Dear lammps users,

At the start, I have an empty region ( 30 40 30 40 40 45)  in my simulation box and I want this to remain empty for some time say during nvt/npt relaxation. Is there any command in lammps to achieve this?

Thanks
Rajesh