Re: [lammps-users] Change pair style

From: Rajesh <creativeidleminds@...24...>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 17:15:10 +0530

ok. Thank Dr. Ray.

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 5:11 PM, Ray Shan <rshan@...33....1795...> wrote:

No – just re-define pair_style and pair_coeff commands.

Ray

From: Rajesh <creativeidleminds@...24...>
Date: Monday, September 18, 2017 at 5:45 PM
To: James Kress <jimkress_58@...5633...>

Subject: Re: [lammps-users] Change pair style

Dear Jim

Thank you for your advice. I will. I think modify_pair is the right command to change pair style?

Thank you

Rajesh

On Sep 18, 2017 21:09, "James Kress" <jimkress_58@...5633...> wrote:

> yes.  you can change the pair style in-between successive runs.

However, if you equilibrate with one pair style (Tersoff ) and use that equilibrated system with Reax, it will be highly improbable that the Reax system will be equilibrated.  You will have to re-equilibrate the system using the Reax pair style.

Jim

yes.  you can change the pair style in-between successive runs.

Steve