Re: [lammps-users] eam and eam/alloys with GPU

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 13:42:18 -0400

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 10:40 AM, Roman M. Gerasimov <romagrizly@...24...> wrote:
Hello, I use lammps (ver 11Aug17) with GPU acceleration. After building the machine, I found (using lmp_gpu -h) that it does not contain a pair_style eam (eam / alloy). How I can add this pair styles?

​please see: ​http://lammps.sandia.gov/doc/pair_eam.html under the heading "Restrictions"

​and then continue with:
and:

axel.