Re: [lammps-users] Makefile.stampede

From: Jan Fikar <fikar@...6994...>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 15:17:07 +0200

More detailed reply for the -ltbbmalloc problem:

The Intel(R) Threading Building Blocks is apparently free software, you can get the source code here: https://github.com/01org/tbb

The preferred option is to install the package for your distribution, for Debian/Ubuntu it should be libtbb-dev, which should also pull the runtime package libtbb2.

Or it should be also a part of the Intel Parallel Studio for Linux installation (where icc is). In that case you just need to specify the path in the corresponding MAKEFILE. In my case I simply added the full path e.g. to FFT libraries like this: FFT_LIB= -L/opt/intel/composer_xe_2015.1.133/tbb/lib/intel64/gcc4.4/

Last option is to remove both -ltbbmalloc and -ltbbmalloc_proxy from LIBS in the MAKEFILE. Then it should compile just fine. But I'm not sure if it has some negative effects on the speed.

Jan