Re: [lammps-users] Makefile.stampede

From: "Brown, Michael W" <michael.w.brown@...3537...>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 03:14:10 +0000

Just a note that if you are running on Stampede 2, Makefile.knl will be a better choice than Makefile.stampede (which is built with offload for KNC coprocessors). They also have prebuilt modules for LAMMPS at TACC, but if they don't have the most recent stable version, I would request they add it as it includes more optimizations for these processors.

Best, - Mike