Re: [lammps-users] lj parameters

From: Hossein Geraili <geraili.hsn@...24...>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 18:32:39 +0430

Dear Lammps users,
I found out that I should convert the r min in charmm22 force field which I obtained from article, but there is still a concern why the formula form in the article that I use have this difference:
{eps ij [(rmin ij/r ij)^12 -(rmin ij/r ij)^6] + q i q j/r ij=== this formula is in the article.
 the correct formula for rmin at CHARMM22 force field is( a 2 is missing):
eps ij [(rmin ij/r ij)^12 - 2*(rmin ij/r ij)^6].

So I am not sure that I should use this conversion:

1-rmin ij = (2)^1/6 *sig. ij

or because there is no two beside the second term, I should use another conversion(what?).

Excuse me for several messages, the previous messages were not clear, and I am sorry for that.

Thanks

Sent with Mailtrack