Re: [lammps-users] Moving all atoms out of defined region

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 08:22:56 -0600

The displace_atoms command will move the atoms in a group.
The group command can make a group out of atoms in a region.

Steve

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 9:34 PM, Rajesh <creativeidleminds@...24...> wrote:
Dear lammps users

Suppose, I have defined a regionĀ  in the simulation and, now I want all the atoms in the region move out of this defined region either slowing or at once so that even moving outside the region they don't overlap. Is there any command in lamps via which I can achieve this goal?

Thank you.

Rajesh