Re: [lammps-users] Irrelevant Discussion when clicking on a Google Search result

From: Imanuel Kristanto <imanuelkristanto@...24...>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 15:13:39 +0900

I faced the similar issue. As an example:

Re: [lammps-users] dynamic group and compute commands

Inline image 3

this will be directed to
Inline image 4

The URL is correct the same as the URL shown on the google search result, however it linked to a different topic.

Opening the cached file will direct to the correct topic (so currently this is the workaround to get to the correct discussion)
Inline image 5

I looked for the correct discussion from the LAMMPS mailing list archives.
I found that the URL for the correct discussion has been changed as shown below.
http://lammps.sandia.gov/threads/msg48777.html  instead of  http://lammps.sandia.gov/threads/msg47527.html (as shown in google search result)

Inline image 6

Thank you.

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 10:45 AM, Stephan Grein <stephan.grein@...5733...> wrote: