[lammps-users] General questions

From: "A. M.M" <alaa.murar@...24...>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2017 15:02:13 +0300

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

1. I would to perform a Brownian dynamics simulations, and I used fix langevin along with fix nve as mentioned in LAMMPS documentations, but I have a question which is

Brownian dynamics is used when implicit solvent is introduced in the simulation, whatever this solvent be it has a viscosity, so how I can introduce this viscosity with these commands ?

2. How I can perform a simulation without boundaries ( No simulation box ) ?

3. How I can use a pair style coul/debye without a cutoff radius ( along with the previous question ) ?

Thanks