[lammps-users] Problem with log command : Binary log file instead of ASCII

From: Emir Koçer <emirkocer92@...24...>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 19:53:52 +0300

Hello dear,
I installed and built the latest version of LAMMPS (11 Aug 2017) and generated the executable lmp_gpu. When I ran of my older scripts with this executable to check, I realized that I cannot open the output log file with Text Editor since it is written in binary format. What can be the reason for this change ? (my older executable was lmp_ubuntu_parallel). Do I miss something when building the new version ?
Thank you