Re: [lammps-users] (no subject)

From: Stefan Paquay <stefanpaquay@...24...>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 12:21:48 -0400

Next time please add a complete input deck so that it's easier for other people to see what you are doing.

Since your potential energy does not seem to blow up and you still get this error, my guess is a pair of bonded atoms were on different processors and the communication cut-off distance was too short for both atoms to be communicated to the other processor.

Try increasing the communication cutoff with the comm_modify command (http://lammps.sandia.gov/doc/comm_modify.html).