[lammps-users] (no subject)

From: neda Sanchuli <n.sanchuli@...16...>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 16:08:30 +0000 (UTC)

Dear all,

I want to simulate water on SiO2 surface. I attach log  file. After 2800000 steps I got this error:

ERROR on proc 3: Bond atoms 38902 38903 missing on proc 3 at step 2813793

MPI_ABORT was invoked on rank 3 in communicator MPI_COMM_WORLD with errorcode 1.
NOTE: invoking MPI_ABORT causes open MPI to kill all MPI processes.
You may or may not see output from other processes, depending on exactly when open MPI kills them.

Please help me in this regard.