Re: [lammps-users] applying shear and tension

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 08:46:12 -0600

Fix deform can do both.

Steve

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 4:53 AM, melika_ bm85 via lammps-users <lammps-users@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:
Dear LAMMPS Users,
I would like to apply shear strain (xy) and tensile strain in the x direction together at the same time to an atomistic system of gold. I know how to do each separately but it is important for me to be able to do them both at the same time. I sincerely appreciate any help and ideas.
Sincerely,
Melika Vokhshoorikoohi