[lammps-users] applying shear and tension

From: melika_ bm85 <melika_bm85@...16...>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 10:53:40 +0000 (UTC)

Dear LAMMPS Users,
I would like to apply shear strain (xy) and tensile strain in the x direction together at the same time to an atomistic system of gold. I know how to do each separately but it is important for me to be able to do them both at the same time. I sincerely appreciate any help and ideas.
Sincerely,
Melika Vokhshoorikoohi