Re: [lammps-users] Lammps potential

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 16:14:18 -0400

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 12:08 PM, fateme momeni <momeni.f190@...33....24...> wrote:
Dear all
I want to use the interaction potential between Aluminium-Boron and Aluminium-nitrogen in my md simulation, but i cant find them, please help me.

you have to search the published literature. LAMMPS only provides the MD engine.
please note, that nobody can give a recommendation without knowing what kind of compounds you are interested in and what kind of temperature range and density you are interested in. it is probably best to discuss with your adviser/supervisor where to find previous work on similar compounds.

axel.

Thanks a lot
Momeni