Re: [lammps-users] velocity plot from lammps output file

From: Vanessa Oklejas <voklejas@...24...>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2017 17:31:29 +0000

See 'in.nemd.2d' file in the /examples/VISCOSITY in your lammps distribution.

These 2 commands produce a velocity profile. See the fix ave/chunk documentation http://lammps.sandia.gov/doc/fix_ave_chunk.html to see how to specify how the velocity profile is averaged.

compute         layers all chunk/atom bin/1d y center 0.05 units reduced
fix             4 all ave/chunk 20 250 5000 layers vx file profile.nemd.2d