Re: [lammps-users] LAMMPS library: Gather specific atoms and insert small molecules

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 11:48:18 -0400

On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 10:35 AM, Stephan Grein <stephan.grein@...5733...> wrote:
Dear Axel,

okay this makes sense. Thank you!
(And thus works now)

​[...]

I've to be sorry because I probably could have found it
in Section 6.19 of the docu. Is the documentation on
http://lammps.sandia.gov/doc/Section_howto.html#library-interface-to-lammps
the most recent and is there more documentation I miss?

​the online documentation should always be the most up to date.
beyond that, the most complete docs are always the source code. library.cpp has plenty of comments about the implementation.

​axel.​