[lammps-users] limit the atoms in one direction

From: "Zheng, Xuechen" <xuechen_zheng@...802...>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 09:36:13 -0400

Dear  all,

      I would like to set a system that the atoms' velocity is random and only  have z velocity. The atom is moved by a force I set which only change its z velocity. I tried to use "velocity             all create 300.0 4928459 rot yes dist gaussian" But it will give the atoms x y velocity. Could you help me?

     Thanks!
--
Xuechen Zheng